Friday, November 9, 2007

Happy Birthday Laura!

I decided this blog is the perfect place to honor my friends on their birthdays. Many apologies to those friends who have already had their special days this year, but the beauty of birthdays is that they come around every year.

So, without further ado...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LAURA!

Laura and her boy Beckham (when he was still wee).

Laura and her husband Brian.

Celebrating at Missy's wedding.
Thanks for keeping me so calm on this day!
You always had my lip gloss when I needed it!

I LOVE this picture!
Enough said.
LC - Thank you for always listening, laughing at my jokes, and keeping me in line! I hope you have a wonderful day. I am so thankful for you!
P.S. Aren't you glad we did not use online photo galleries in junior high? Next year I will have to utilize the scanner...be afraid!

Bye! Bye! Bye!
Maggie

1 comment:

The Schmidt Family said...

That last pic brings back fun memories...it cracks me up!